- All products are added to your cart.
Patagonia Women's Lightweight Synchilla® Snap-T® Fleece Pullover
Hiking from Cache Creek to Granite in a single day will break you down, and then rebuild you. It’s the kind of undertaking that the Patagonia Synchilla® Snap-T® Pullover was made for. Constructed from breathable midweight polyester (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled), our classic double-sided fleece pullover transforms trash (literally) into cozy, layerable warmth. It comes in an assortment of bright solids and color blocks, and features the signature 4-snap placket, stand-up collar reinforced with nylon trim, a chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure, plus spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem,. Hip length. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled)
- Nylon trim on stand-up collar reinforces classic Snap-T® 4-snap placket
- Yoke seam detail with nylon chest-pocket flap and snap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem
- Hip length
- 363 g (12.8 oz)
Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece.
Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece.
Prints: 8.35-oz 100% polyester fleece.
Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon.