- All products are added to your cart.
Patagonia Women’s Down Shirt
Sure, there’s jumping jacks, the hot-water-bottle-against-the-belly trick and the time-honored partner spoon. But when you need a touch more warmth, our Down Shirt makes life easier. Its minimalist, pared-down design traps your heat with 600-fill-power 100% recycled down (reclaimed from used down products) inside a lightweight, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The center-front zipper has an internal storm flap and chin guard, and the construction of the two external handwarmer pockets (set into the forward side seams) creates two internal drop-in pockets. The whole jacket stuffs into either outside pocket.
- Lightweight, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell and liner fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is stabilized with a narrow quilting construction
- Center-front Vislon® zipper with internal storm flap and chin guard
- Two external drop-in handwarmer pockets are set into the forward side seam
- Two internal drop-in pockets are created by the external hand pocket construction
- Simple reinforced quilting at hem and cuffs provides structure
- Jacket stows in either hand pocket
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Weight: 221 g (7.8 oz)