- All products are added to your cart.
Patagonia Women's Classic Retro-X® Fleece Jacket
The wolverine of jackets, the Retro-X® is a tough, relentless alpine traveler that lives life fiercely and fully. Deceivingly soft and supple on the outside, the jacket is made from plush polyester fleece (50% recycled) and has a moisture-wicking, brushed-mesh lining with a windproof/breathable barrier that completely shuts out wind. Classic Retro-X styling includes a SUPPLEX® nylon stand-up collar, vertical zippered chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets. Brushed polyester lines the zippered handwarmer pockets, which have grosgrain zipper pulls. Full-length zip with internal wind flap keeps out chilly gusts. Hip length.
- Windproof barrier bonded between cozy 50% recycled fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, brushed-polyester mesh lining
- Full-front zip with internal wind flap
- Vertical zippered chest pocket is made of nylon; zippered handwarmers lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- Hip length
- Two handwarmer pockets with secure zipper closure
- Grosgrain zipper pull trim on all zippers
- Body: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece
- Mesh backer: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with a windproof barrier
- Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 615 g (21.7 oz)