LAST ONE ON SALE
Because we—like our salmonid counterparts—prefer clear, cool streams and rivers, we’re donating $5 of the full-price sale of the Long-Sleeved Eye of Brown World Trout Cotton T-Shirt to World Trout. Original artwork from Kenny Clarke is screen-printed onto a lightweight, organic cotton T-shirt using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fabric has a soft enzyme-washed finish. Taped shoulder seams provide excellent fit retention and comfort under a vest. Read more about our trout conservation efforts at patagonia.com/worldtrout.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams and ribbed cuffs for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Artist: Kenny Clarke
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 255 g (9 oz)
5.4-oz 100% organic cotton.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing