There’s nothing more valuable than clean, healthy food and water, a message carried by our Long-Sleeved Can’t Eat Money Cotton/Poly Responsibili-Tee®. The T-shirt is made from a comfortable 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester fabric that reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials, and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Original artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Crewneck styling with regular-fitting, classic straight cut. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- A work-ready tee with a traditional, sturdy feel made from a 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams and ribbed cuffs for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Patagonia original art
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 255 g (9 oz)
5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester.