-Trip Data: Sat. Feb 16th, 2019
• Sign up In-store/online/phone (gordonsgolfandski.com)
• $120 - Lift Ticket + Transportation
• $20 - Ski/Snowboard Rental
• Departure: Gordon's Golf Outdoor Snowsports
(207 E Arlington Blvd, Greenville, NC, 27858)
• Destination: Wintergreen Resort, VA
• Kid, Family, Group-Friendly
• Kids under age 12 need guardians
A: The first ski day trip is on Sat, Feb 16th, 2019. We are planning 3-4 trips this season. The next trip will be announced later. We will look close to the weather forecast and pick the best days to go on the trips.
2. Where/How do I get my lift ticket?
A: We will give it to you when we get Wintergreen Resort, so no one loses the lift ticket.
3. Where do I get my rental gear?
4. Which bus company do you use?
A: The bus company is Blue Diamond Transportation (Raleigh NC). They have been in the business since 1989. The bus has wifi, power outlet, USB, TV, and Bathroom.
5. How many people can go on one trip?
A: The size of the bus is for 55 passengers.
6. How can I buy the ticket or reserve the seat for the day trip?
A: You could purchase the tickets in-store, by phone and on Gordon's website. To buy the day trip ticket, you will pay $120 for the transportation and lift ticket. If you need ski/snowboard rental or lesson, there will be some additional charges. To reserve the seats, you will pay $50 in-store and pay the rest amount before the date of the ski trip.
7. What should I do after I bought the ticket?
A: First of all, filling in Gordon's Ski Trip Customer Contact Information List. You could do it in-store or go to the Online List. Second, checking our Packing List for Ski Day Trip to help get your gear ready. Third, make sure you will be at Gordon's at 4 AM Sat, Feb 16th, 2019. The bus will finish loading around 4:20 AM. And we will leave Gordon's at 4:30 AM.
8. Will we stop on the road?
A: Yes. We plan to stop at least once on the way to Wintergreen and on the way back. If anyone needs stop more, we will do. In the meantime, we will send group messages to keep you updated. If you have any questions or concerns during the trip, feel free to contact us. Our goal is making sure you have a great time and enjoy the trip.
9. What if I could not go on the trip, however, I have bought or reserved a ticket?
A: We will keep the credit for you. You may use it towards the next trip. However, if you would like to cancel the trip and get the full refund of your ticket, please let us know a week before the trip.