Four Canyons Twill Pants have classic chino styling coupled with the soft, easy-wear comfort of durable midweight 100% organic cotton twill fabric that has a can-do feel on the skin and a relaxed drape to fit in with any occasion. Featuring a regular rise and clean, flat-front styling that dresses up or down, they have a zip fly, double-needle belt loops, two slanted, side-entry front pockets and two rear welted pockets with button closures. Cut to sit on the waist and best for athletic and muscular body types as well as larger frames, Four Canyons have a relaxed fit in the hips, seat and thighs, and a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. They’re also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of a comfortable and durable midweight 100% organic cotton twill
- Regular fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; relaxed fit in the hips, seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Classic, flat-front styling with double-needle belt loops, button closure with zip fly
- Two slanted side-entry front handwarmer pockets, two rear welted pockets with button closure
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 536 g (18.9 oz)
7.4-oz 100% organic cotton twill.