How do I care for my PUMA Clothing?
Please pay close attention to the care instructions provided with each article of PUMA clothing. Many of our products should not be put in a dryer, for example, to prevent shrinkage. In general, wash and iron your PUMA clothing turned inside out to protect the printed graphics and embroidery from damage.
How do I care for my PUMA Footwear?
Our high-performance shoes require little maintenance because they're tough and durable. By following these simple directions, you'll enjoy your PUMA shoes even longer:
- Clean your shoes immediately after use if they are exposed to mud or dirt.
- Use your shoes only for their intended purpose.
- Dry your shoes by removing the footbed and allowing them to air dry.
- Pack your shoes with crumpled newspaper to help them retain their shape.
- Never machine-wash or machine-dry your shoes.
- Keep your shoes away from sources of extreme heat, such as radiators, dryers, or space heaters.
- Leather: Hand wash using a soft cloth dampened with mild soap and cold water. Do not immerse or soak in water.
- Nylon and canvas: Using a soft cloth, gently scrub the uppers using mild soap and cold water. Air dry. Do not bleach or use harsh cleaning agents.
- Suede and nubuck: Use a brush specifically designed for suede to keep the outside surface of your shoes clean.
- Synthetic leather: Use a soft cloth or soft bristle-brush to gently scrub the uppers using mild soap and cold water. Air dry